The property which dates from 1806, has a red-tiled roof, ancient well and stone walls with climbing bougainvillea. It can comfortably accommodate up to 12 people with 7,600 sq feet indoors, and a large covered terrace with fireplace and BBQ area outdoors.
Mas Talaia has been thoughtfully renovated to keep the original flavor with exposed stone walls, vaulted ceilings, huge exposed beams, terra cotta tiled floors, and color washed walls. All six bedrooms have individually controlled installed air conditioners.
GROUND FLOOR–SLEEPS 2+2
• Elegant entrance with original terra cotta barrel vault ceiling and terra cotta tile floors.
• Large living room with satellite TV
• Pool table, card tables, sofas and a large library with books in English, Catalan and Spanish.
• Spacious eat-in country kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fireplace and sitting area
• Bedroom with queen sized bed and bathroom with shower over bathtub
• Study/office with computer and two twin beds. This room can use the extra summer bathroom in warmer months or share the downstairs bathroom in the colder months.
• Pantry and laundry room with washer and dryer
• Summer (unheated) bathroom with large shower, toilet, bidet, sink and counter accessed through the pantry.
SECOND FLOOR–SLEEPS 10+1
• Five double bedrooms (3 queen-bedded rooms and 2 twin-bedded rooms)
• Five bathrooms
• Large center room with hand hewn beams, antique furniture, table and chairs
• Garden with sunny and shaded areas
• Pergola and BBQ
• Swimming pool (17’ x 32’)
• Ping-Pong table, Bocce, basketball court, soccer field
Walk to village/services
Closest store/village: 1.25 miles
Golf (within 30 minutes)
Elderly and child friendly
Ground floor bed/bath
Utilities except heat and A/C
Two hours weekday maid service
Garden and Pool Maintenance
Use of Computer with Internet Access and Printer
Free Telephone for Local Calls
Heat and A/C
$650 deposit for heat and A/C
Additional maid or laundry service available for $20/hour
$650 Security Deposit
Special dinners prepared by request
*A rental car is necessary
|Sunday, December 31||11:55pm 2017-12-31 23:55:00 2018-01-01 01:55:00 America/New_York Raffle Drawing: Win a Seven-night Stay for Twelve in Spain and $1000 Spending Cash! http://www.brynmawrfilm.org/films/?id=2202 Bryn Mawr Film Institute, Bryn Mawr, PA|